cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sirdarkwave
Engaged Sweeper
I have installed Lansweeper (Premium) on a server. The configurator is installed as well. However, how can I access the configurator from other machine(s) instead of going back to that dedicated server ? Thanks.
9 REPLIES 9
sirdarkwave
Engaged Sweeper
Has been tried but still not working. I have reinstalled the Lansweeper and the SQL server after a clean uninstall but still not working. Decide to leave it and work on another machine.

Thank you.

Regards,
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you try with the sql user "lansweeperuser"
If this works it's definitely a NT authentication problem.
sirdarkwave
Engaged Sweeper
"integrated authentication". Thanks,

Regards,
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Are you connecting with integrated authentication or with the sql user?
sirdarkwave
Engaged Sweeper
I have made the change and closed all firewall protection. From the same machine where the SQL Express is running, the SQLCMD works for port 2301. But not on my local machine. Thank you.

Regards,
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Is this with integrated authentication or with the sql user?
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
Are you running it on SQL Express? If so, you'll need to enable remote access. Check http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlexpress/archive/2005/05/05/415084.aspx for more information about this.
sirdarkwave
Engaged Sweeper
I have copied the folder to one Win XP Pro and it works. However, when doing the same on another, it come up with the popup saying :

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server not exists or not allowed to access

Thank you.

Regards,
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Copy lsmanage.exe to the other machine.
Connect to the database using the "lansweeperuser" sql user or using integrated authentication.