→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Active scanning picking computers not logged on

Hello,We do a lot of moving in our enviroment, and since a few months ago (I think it was when I upgraded to 4.2.0.77, but I'm not sure), we started to see computers that where decommissioned, moved, or had their name changed popping up again in Lans...

fjca by Champion Sweeper II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Host will not show up in Lansweeper

I have come across a server that is not showing up in Lansweeper.I ran lspush from the server with the /showresult parameter and it tells me "Connection to server succeeded" but still nothing shows up when I search for it in the web console.I also ra...

TimH by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Builder error

I have 4.2.0.90 versión. When I edit a report in "Report Builder" I get this error message: There is no text for teh object <ViewName>, but I can execute the report.Can you help me?

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem adding a second domain to active scanning.

Currently I have Lansweeper configured to actively scan our primary production domain only which is working great. We have several other testing domains that I get some data from using IP scans but I am having trouble getting LS to see them for Acti...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.1 and {mac} custom action parameter

I'm not finding the addition of the use of the {mac} parameter for device actions is working under 4.1 ("-added {mac} as a device action parameter")I've tried just simply {mac} as the Action, and the "code" is just:javascript:runApp('','false');I've ...

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Attack: VNC Large Error Response CVE-2001-0167

I try: Advanced actions -> Remote control (P) Client: Windows 7 Antivirus: Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.1101.401On client "baloon"Sorry for my bad English.

dukedizel by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos