Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asset report for accounting

Hi Lansweeper Community,I'm looking for help with a custom report that I can give to our accounting department. What is needed is - All Assets (monitors, computers, WAPs, Printers, etc...)Asset NameAsset TypeModelSerialMAC AddressIP Address if avail...

kephart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Syntax for tblNtlog.TimeGenerated for a specific date

Trying to get a specific date for the report belowSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblNtlog.TimeGenerated, tblAssets.Description, tblAssetCustom.Model, tblNtlog.Eventcode, tblNtlogSource.Sourcename, tblNtlogMessage.M...

Guicea by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers vs Network switches

Hi, can anyone help me how can I generate a report to view a list of computers that connected to which network switch and port?Example: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller - xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xxxx.xx.xx.xx *switch hostname* 98 | GigabitEthernet2/0/3...

Server Report Phy/Vir and shows x86 or x64

Hello,I see the default built in All servers shows all the serversand the separate reports Server: 64 bit windows and Server: 32 bit windows show them individually.Is there a way to add a column that says which it is.Like adding it to Server: All ser...

smifsud by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSL chain issues with Chrome

We recently moved from using IE to Chrome and as you know, the new version of Chrome 58 require a SAN in the https certificate. I regenerated the certificate with the appropriate SAN and the issue I am now running into is with IIS express, I do not ...

reverent by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable Credential Manager

Tired of clearing out stale passwords and credential information that users save when they check the "Save My Password" checkbox?This handy registry entry will prevent this.

Some users unable to submit tickets

We have been using the Lansweeper helpdesk for about 4 months now and generally we really like it. Most of my users are able to submit tickets from the web form without any trouble, however there are a few that for some reason when they click on send...

wxfisch by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos