Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kanban Print-out of tickets

As long as you do not provide an electronic Kanban board as described in https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst14643_Kanban-Board-for-Helpdesk-Tickets.aspx#post50127 we propose to add a simple print-out function of tickets. These print-outs shal...

Not working - Computer: No daylight saving time enabled

I am wondering if someone can help me understand what sets the "EnableDaylightSavingsTime:" element within Lansweeper. On the built-in report "Computer: No daylight saving time enabled", I have 77 machines showing they do not have daylight savings t...

JesseS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agent Update (Sent to User)

Is there a way to segregate the replies and the history in the email template instead of it looking like just 1 giant chain email?Is there a way to have the reply from the web UI show up at the top of the email and then segregate the older replies wi...

jkrelic by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMBv1

Is there an option to create a report to view all the SMBv1 enabled workstations and servers?It is about the following registry:Specifically, also exclude machines if the following registry key is set:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servi...

All Office Report

Hello everyone, I would need to create a report in which I can see all versions of Office installed and its serial number.Thank you very much

Rhannyn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

need help to make a report

Hi I need to build this report Description | Model name |manufacturer name |barcode | unit SN |Asset assignee owner | Quantity |Location |Device working Status |OS Versionand I need it for all the equipment I have in the system so if you can help me...

tamirt by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weekly report

Hi is it possible to make a weekly report for specific users on a domain,to see when they login and logout?KR

axanthas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Softwaresummary IP Range

Hi community. Im looking for Software Report with all Software for computers in a definied IP Range. Have anybody an idea?thank you in advance.

Philippe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos