Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software installed on a single computer

I need a report just like "All installed software," but for a single computer rather than all computers.Thanks

cmcginn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

report to detect OS changes

Hey Lansweeper community,we've run into some issues where people are jumping our locked down bios and installing linux instead of windows. I was wondering if there was a way to get a report for when this change happens?Im assuming we would be able to...

degett by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Action - iTunes Update

Hello,i'm new here.I'm trying to make an Installer Package for iTunes updating.The package check the version, if is not the last one, the update process start.I want to add another check before the update process, i want to check if the task is runni...

KayGt3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SLA Widget

The SLA widget has two settings. One to show the initial response needed and another to show tickets with resolution needed. When selecting the check box for "Show initial response needed" and clearing the other check box, the widget updates and s...

ehobbs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alive PC report

Hello All,I'm looking to create a report where i can find all alive or up PC from moment.This report will be done to hunt users who doesn't respect the green IT guideline. Unfortunately i have not found how i can done that .....!Has anyone from you a...

alextrem by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emergency Notification

So our current home-built software we use allows for notification via text-message when a ticket is submitted as "Emergency". Is there a way to easily configure this within lansweeper?Thanks!

Drive Space Report

Hi, Never used Lansweeper before or SQL and I've put together a report based on others work in the forum plus the standard reports. I want quite a lot of detail to load into a spreadsheet which then provides disaster recovery plans.Essentially it kin...

ToMonkey by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RSS Feed Widget

Is it possible to add a username and password protected RSS feed using the Lansweeper RSS Widget?

jfernandez by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos