Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hdd association

Hello, would it be possible to configure a report to verify the association of hdd with the pc of ownership and possibly even the historian of where was used a detached hdd using the serial number?

Giovanni1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Version Number not updating

I have updated our installations of ASAP Utilities by Bastien Mensink - A Must in Every Office BV from 7.2.1 to 7.3.1. After scanning the assets the new version does not appear. Lansweeper is still showing the old version. I have verified that the ne...

Teradici devices appears as webserver

Hi,I've got some PCoIP devices from Teradici, both Samsung NC241 and Wyse P45 devices. They all appear as asset type webserver and named "Teradici Corp." The SNMP settings should be correct. Anyone know why, and is there an "official" way of adding z...

Adylkuzz: Cryptocurrency Mining Malware using the SMB vulnerability

Another malware called Adylkuzz has been reported to have been using the same SMB vulnerability as the WannaCry ransomware cyber-attack. Unlike WannaCry, Adylkuzz will not lock the computer it is located on but will instead run in the background. Ady...

Nick_VDB by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Adylkuzz: Cryptocurrency Mining Malware using the SMB vulnerability

Another malware called Adylkuzz has been reported to have been using the same SMB vulnerability as the WannaCry ransomware cyber-attack. Unlike WannaCry, Adylkuzz will not lock the computer it is located on but will instead run in the background. Ady...

Nick_VDB by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Conexant ISST Audio

Hi,I need a report that will return a list of machines that have a "Conexant ISST Audio" listed as one of their audio devices.I am trying to locate any machines which may have the MicTray.exe keylogger installed, but as the program is put on the mach...

Barry1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wanncry Patched and Not patched reports

I know there are several reports floating round on this issue, but here is what we are using.This will only list Servers due to the tsysOS.OScode Like '%s' filter.Patched;Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetNa...

FixitDave by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Target Scanning to check for vulnerability

Hi We have 50k+ assets in remote sites with poor WAN links, with the patching process such as wannacrypt, is there a way to to run a targeted scan so it only searches for specific criteria? I know you can change the scanning intervals but I dont real...

rshah3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos