Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

News (Helpdesk)

Dear LansweeperI would like these changes to News (Helpdesk).1. Options to set a start and stop date to show/hide news.2. Separate each news "item" in a better way like an outline border or similar.3. Option to move News items to an "archive" not onl...

CHRLAU by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Script Deployment outputs

I am sure this has been answered before but I just can not find the answer (may also just be some lack of knowledge in my part).I am trying to do a multi phase operation in a script and I want to pass that information back to the deployment agent as ...

frosezz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Request - MBR vs GPT Disk Partition Format

Hello,I would like to get a report that lists all the partitions of anything that has a server operating system and what type of partition it is formatted with in windows, either MBR or GPT.Is this possible? I can't find a table that is actually abl...

The_Boss by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PC upgrade compatibility report

Hi,I'm trying to build a report that shows me assets that have ONLY approved software installed. I'm starting an OS upgrade project and would like to target these PC's first. Any help appreciated, I've got a list but it shows 2 lines for an asset t...

Ticket Tasks + Default Ticket Tasks

Hello,I would like to able to create tasks on a ticket. - A task could be executed on a certain time and or just as a "todo" task. - A task could be assigned to an employee. - A task could be depended to another task of the same ticket.- A ticket can...

dop by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! BlueScreenView

I am having issues with getting BlueScreenView to pulling the dumps from the remote machine. It currently only searches my machine.Action: {actionpath}BlueScreenView.exe scan \\{computer}I am not sure what switches are needed but the "scan \\{compute...

KDavis by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Deploy Office 2013 std MAK

Hi,i searched every post I could find relating to Office deployment, but didn't find a solution for deploying Version 2013 standard MAK. I found a package for 2010 with OCT. I created an adminfile with OCT activation but whatever I try it doesn't ins...