Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Grouping Assets

Hi there,We are new to Lan Sweeper and we are currently trying to tidy it up before we go live with it. I would like to be able to group all of the assets by different group names depending what office they are in.We have the location part setup and ...

wilkie1984 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning and reports

Just bought a 500 asset license and thought I excluded everything but servers from assets. I want an inventory report of all my servers, physical VMWare hosts and physical Windows servers. Ideally the report should have warranty info, make and mode...

Problem viewing a C: drive using Firefox

Windows 7 64-bit machineWhen I need to examine a client's C: drive in Lansweeper, the attached message displays asking that a Lansweeper Shellexec plug in be installed. I follow all of the steps, but the message displays again when I try to view the...

ticket search

Hello,I have added a user which is Helpdesk Agent only. I can't find the "search ticked" when i'm logged in whit this user.If i change the agend role combined whit assests it will display the search option. Can this be changed anywhere?RegardsRobin

dop by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why our Assets list have double record, how to clean it.

we are see out of 1000 assets information on login web console, we don't have more one thousand assets.so we try list some IP reange PC. we have some assets is duble, how to clean it?sample for our list:Name Type Domain OS Model Manufacturer IP Addre...

gene_tsai by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Patchs - QuickFix Report

I am looking for a way to get the quickfix report but for a couple of specific machines and then export that to excel

dtsteinb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk report - ticket overview

Below script gives an overview of all the tickets by Date / Priority / user / agent / Assigned team / Category / Subject.There is still a problem that a ticket is shown twice when it was assigned from 1st to 2nd line team, is there a way to only show...

Kgribbe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dispatching rules

The way i have created my help desk is with drop down menus. When the user select content form the first drop down menu (Ticket types) they get a second drop down menu with custom field i have added.I am trying to create a rule where when an email co...

Zacs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos