Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report - Harddisk Query

I did a search on the KB and forums in the hopes of finding the answer to no avail so am requesting some assistance.I want to run a report in Lansweeper for computers in a specific OU for harddisk space showing me at the top the ones in the red (low ...

storo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper Roll Out Plan

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had a copy of their Roll Out plan that they put together before rolling out Lan Sweeper to their businesses also including the Helpdesk?Thanks,David

wilkie1984 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temporary Folder Size

Hello:Wanted to know if anyone had a report that generated folder size for the temporary folders? I have a nice bat file that cleans out the temporary folders and I would like to generate a report that displays the temp or junk file size the way the ...

LSPUSH - Copy to PC

I have several computers that for one reason or another don't like to be scanned. I have a folder that I put in the root drive that contains the lspush, scheduled task. Import the scheduled task and set to run at logon.Each time the lspush program ch...

fpd2dc by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ticket Assignment

HiIs it possible to assign a ticket to a group of agents?We have HR tickets that need to have multiple agents work on them and it would be handy if the tickets showed in all agent ticket lists.

SimonH by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

IP Based Deployment

Hello,I am trying to deploy packages from our main lansweeper server. We have 9 different environments and DNS is not replicating throughout the environments. We have audit servers in each environment. The problem is when I try to deploy a package...

Dtyner by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos