Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Project Documentation

Does Lansweeper have project management/documentation in its future?

mpatmon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset number generator (Asset Custom Fields)

Hey guys,We are currently using ASAP passport as our inventory system but i want to make the switch to using lansweeper because it integrates much better with how we run. The big issue i'm facing is that in passport you can generate a unique Asset nu...

degett by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

bitlocker - conversion status / volumestatus

Is there a way to scan and capture the 'Conversion Status' or 'volumestatus' of a harddrive. I know that in the win32_encryptablevolume, the protection status is captured. But, we have found that with new surface devices, the drive comes encrypted,...

Microsoft Activation

Hi,I would create a report to help me to identify which computer have microsoft's products not activated.Do you have a solution to know if products are activated (scan of a registry key?)Thanks.Jérôme.

JRIDEL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Count of installed/uninstalled applications the last 24h

I have problems making the default report "Software: Changes in the last 24 hours" grouped, so instead of showing a list of computers, it should should show a count of how many applications of a certain version has been installed every day.I would li...

Daniel_Red by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Last user on OSX

Hello everyone,I found that LS does not have the ability to see the last user on OSX computers.But, I've made a script via SSH that extracts the list of the last users and show on screen.I would like to know if it is possible to put this information ...

alejandrom by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mass edit purchased license keys and particular parameters in Asset

Hi Team,Is there a way to mass edit/add purchased licenses. I have around 2000+ licenses which needs to be entered one by one and require a method to do it. DB query also will be helpful.Also, in the Import asset, we need to input parameters (Locatio...

praveen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Load Balancing for an employee with Multiple Agent Teams

I am very new to lansweeper so please bear with me.So what I am wanting to do is set the auto assigning of tickets to load balancing. I have an IT employee who has been given multiple agent teams to be a part of, IT Support, IT Management, and Phones...

tuckerw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos