Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asset / Inventory of SAAS Objects

Want to take advantage of active directory relationships such as owned/controlled by plus purchase information etc. Any ideas, thought about using a dummy ip range but seemed a bit convoluted.

marrngtn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Group per Client

As we are an IT provider for different customers it would be handy to group the assets per client. Of course this is already possible to group them in custom groups but that's as far as the functionality goes..When I hoover over an asset I can't see ...

Deployments

I have created a silent install. The silent install works fine if i run it from the machine but when i try push it from LANsweeper it says it installs but it isn't on the machine!Whats going on!!This is the only error i cna see in event logThe root\c...

Zacs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not possible to send a mail to one user

Good morning everybody, I've Lansweeper v.6051 installed in my factory and I encounter a little issue with the Helpdesk Tab. After the creation of a ticket for a specific user, all mail sent via Lansweeper ends with a System Error : "An error occured...

arn_cat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper Best Practices For New Installation

All,We're going to be porting our old lansweeper over to a new one. I wanted to reach out to the community to see if there is perhaps a best practices guide to a new lansweeper setup.I'm going to start with setting up the scanning. We have a handful ...

jmzhs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan for software updates

Hi,Is there a way of scanning for available updates for all the software installed on specific machine on the network? What I am after is an action in Lansweeper that would trigger some form of script to check for available updates for software like ...

piotrk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Replace info during scan or all at once

Hi there,I want to know if there's a way to automatically replace an info when you find a specific word on a field.Lansweeper on my Linux box sometime give me "Device 13c2" instead of GTX 970.When i do lspci I see Device 13c2 but when i do nvidia-smi...

nfreeman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos