Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Servers with low disk space

Thanks to my DBA I now have a PCT free column so I don't need to do the math!***Begin****Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblDiskdrives.Caption, Cast(Cast(tblDiskdrives.Freespace As bigint) / 1024 /...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorized Administrators Report Removal of Admins

Hi there,I would only like to see domain users on this report. I dont want to see the following users as they should have admin rights on the computer: AdministratoradminDomain AdminsI only want to see actual users, can someone let me know how i doct...

wilkie1984 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple outgoing email addresses

It would be very helpful if the user can contact the Lansweeper Helpdesk with multiple email addresses. The user should then get a response coming from the same email he addressed. At this moment your only option is to select a default email address ...

Bru by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

All installed software limited to computers active in last 4 months

Hi All,I am hoping someone can help me out.What I am trying to achieve is to limit the existing "Software: All installed software" report that already exists on Lansweeper, to assets only "Last seen" within the last 4 months (120 days or so).I've tri...

dsn7287 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server Report including VM hosts if it is virtual

Hello, please help me to create the report with the following fields:Servernamevirtual/physicalManufacturerModelnameOS NameOS VersionNumber of CPUsNubmer of Coresif it is a VM -> the name of the host (ESX Server Name)SQL Server Name (if installed)SQL...

johann by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Apple Monitor

Can someone help me how to scan Apple monitors (like Apple LED Cinema Display)? By default, LanSweeper can scan other monitors, including which/where machine it is connected but it can't see apple monitors. Can't seem to find forum or topics related ...

poprock by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disk: Workstation mit weniger als 5GB freiem HDD Speicher

Hello,I am trying to modify an existing report. Could you please tell me how different assets exclude?Here is the codeSelect Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, TblAssets.AssetID, TblAssets.AssetName, TblDiskdrives.Caption, Cast (tblDiskdrives.Free...

SpangA by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TblNlog table had huge data nearly 320GB

Hi Team, I'm MSSQL DBA, Lansweeper hosted on MSSQL server Ent edition. In our environment TblNlog table is occupied of 320GB. I am suspecting the purging is not happening. What suggestions can I give to Lansweeper application/admin to check the purg...