Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage subscription license key

Hi Team,I am facing a issue with license key management.We have a subscription software which has a contract period of 3 years from the date of purchase.The issue is the software will have different life span as per the purchase date. Each license or...

praveen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closing tickets auto Assigning

Last week I was able to close tickets individually and they would not auto assign, but now they seem to assign to me when closing. We are using Closed in such a way that it shouldn't send emails and have it removed from all email listings for Helpde...

dclark_AZT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compare two computers software inventory

Can you help with creating a report to compare system x (our gold standard desktop) with System Y to find all installed differences? This would be very helpful in finding out of compliance systems and missing installs.Many thanks in advance.

Resolved! Copy File to Desktop

I'm looking for a way to copy a .rdp file to all domain users desktop. Is this possible, if so how would I start to accomplish this?

Change Ticket Type

Dear Lansweeper TeamI am having a problem with the new Lansweeper Helpdesk.My Helpdesk Agent under configuration --> User Access and Roles --> User Roles is in the Usergroup "Administrator", which is created by myself and which has full rights on eve...

girimonte by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Disk Fragmentation

Looking for a report that shows each disk on servers and their % fragmentation.I am looking at the canned Hyper-v report and wanting to customize it to show only the hyper-v Servers with each of their disks and the size, free space, fragmentation, et...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server data sheet

Hello,I want to use LanSweeper to create a report that gives me a "data sheet" or "system report" about a specific machine name.The system report should include:-All the infos in the "asset detail view" (Summary, Config, SW, HW, Event Log,)-Shares (F...

Fritz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Server file" or "System report" about a specific machine

Hello,I want to use LanSweeper to create a report that gives me a "server file" or "system report" about a specific machine name.The system report should include:-All the infos in the "asset detail view" (Summary, Config, SW, HW, Event Log,)-Shares (...

Fritz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos