Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ticket response time

Is anyone aware of any good reports that would show initial response times for tickets? Or, is it even possible to calculate? The reports available for the helpdesk are pretty minimal. I would like to start get some statistics back out of the tic...

Moving Ticket History?

This may be a weird question...but how should you handle devices that have been replaced in regards to ticket history? Here is what I mean: We had a printer that was giving us fits, so we replaced it. While I realize that the ticket history belong...

jwood_mls by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL: Modify Asset-Relation based on Asset-Field

Hi all,we recently imported some offline assets not scannable by lansweeper (here: Smartphones, Switches behind firewalls, Cellphones...).We used the Asset-Field "contact" to import either the user's shortname (as it is also used in Active Directory)...

Filo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

which servers must still instal Windows updates

is there to control a possibility with Lansweeper which servers must still instal Windows updates? Our servers call away her updates with a Wsus server and the overview is hard to be kept if the servers instal her updates manually.greetingsA.Spang

SpangA by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan by MAC address?

Our IP phones are managed and controlled by our service provider. They maintain a Cisco router that connects to our production network for the voice traffic. We don't have access to that router. This router acts as a DHCP server so that the phones ca...

jkoelker by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

All active devices at specific time

Can someone please help me or point me in the right direction? I would like to have a report where I can see which devices were active at a specific time, for example Sunday afternoon 1PM?

keesvanh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toner level forecasting based on average use between scans

It would be cool to see a forecast of what toners may need to be changed in the coming days based on average usage. For instance, yesterday printer X was at 34 percent, today it is at 17 percent. Show a forecast that it will likely need to be chang...

Monitor with Location (Location should be inherited by PC)

Hi,I want a report with all monitors of my infrastructure and their location.Also I dont want to add the location to every monitor by hand, it should be inherited by the PC.Is there any option to do this?Thanks for any help!

Anton_F by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos