Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vmware workstation

Hi, does anybody have an idea how I would create a report to give me detail of users with Vmware workstation installed? I already have the information in the license compliance area but we have a lot of versions installed so it would mean exporting t...

calitriuk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

delete in the Ticket

I am looking for a way to delete individual notes from a ticket. Unfortunately it happens again and again that an autoreply by a user (he is not in the house or on vacation) appears in his open ticket. Therefore a solution must be found to remove it ...

SpangA by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Position the question mark (info of custom field) at a better place

Hello,Some users are testing our configuration before we go live with the Helpdesk part and they all agreed to say that the question mark of the custom fields are wrongly displayed.On a radio-button list, the question mark appears at the bottom right...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lansweeper and Linux

Hello,we need to register a specific software id on a custom field in to the LanSweeper dB. For windows can be done using the registry 'scan' but on Linux ? There is a way to run a command to be run during the scan, to do it ?thanks

fferrante by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report using a Custom Field (currency) criteria

In our LanSweeper installation I have a custom asset field (Custom04) with a type of Currency. This field is where I track what we originally paid for an asset. The goal of the report is to show assets purchased in 2017 in which the Custom04 field is...

tstaben by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Control Logging

Good morning,I was able to find this post: http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst6119_Remote-Control--VNC----usage-logging.aspx#post26795 which was very helpful, in providing a vb script with which I was able to implement logging for my Remote Co...

-1 and 2

Hi all,Please I want to know what is the meaning of -1 2 in the deployment package.Because I made an simple configuration with just check and install.for more information; I can install the program with command line in the local machine and via the ...

Lujain by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get dns from linux computer

Hi, I need to get all the Linux assets that dns have configured, so I can then launch a script and route them to the new ones.