Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to Login

Once I login to LANSWEEPER I get this error."This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be deleted!"Please help.Chandan

Chandan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where/How are SLA times calculated?

I want to run a Helpdesk report that calculates the average Initial Response and Resolved SLA times for all closed tickets. The numbers seen here:But I can't find those numbers ANYWHERE in the database tables. As far as I can tell it's taking these r...

uptime visualization

Need to have a page inside Lansweeper that will monitor server and critical network equipment (PC's,PLC's etc) and show it visually. Also be able to notify via Text/Email when something goes on-line/down.

itdevices by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

User Import via SQL Query (User import without AD)

Hi, I've already discussed this with the Lansweeper support, so now I turn to you, great Community! Anyone out there who is using Lansweeper without an AD? I'm trying to add users into Lansweeper, to create a relationship between Users and Assets, l...

lansweeper wakeup time

Hi,I recently had to migrate LS to a new server and SQL. All is is good except the fact that when the LS website hasn't been used for some time it takes a loooong time for LS to "wakeup". (about 1 min) Quite annoying when you just want to do somethin...

Asset Locations

LS,In Assets under locations, We have a layout of our building. We currently have all our assets mapped out. I have realized that having desktops and printers and other assets like surveillance cameras clutter the page and make it difficult to search...

tgoral by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 4 kudos

Helpdesk Attachments

I am having trouble getting attachments working when they are sent with a ticket request. The files always come up not found, or image cannot be displayed, and if I open the image in a new tab it gives a 404 error.What permissions have I done wrong?

VNC action is not execute by ipaddress

Hi, I am using the UltraVNC Viewer 1.1.9.6 and would like to use it from LANSweeper. I put the vncviewer.exe at the action path of lansweeper$. I add action command line as follows:C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\vncviewer.exe" "{ipaddress}:10203" . When...

eyalg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos