→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom CSS

We would like more control over the presentation of Lansweeper (particularly the Help Desk, News, KB and login screens) to our supported users. Could you offer a custom.css option for these screens? Basically, your asp call an import to the custom.cs...

b8rtm8nn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Put the last logged in user into the computer description in AD

How would I go about having Lansweeper change the computer description in AD with the last logged in user?For instance when Bob logs into Machine1, lansweeper will see that Bob was the last logged in user for Machine1 and changes the computer descrip...

berickson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install Google Chrome

Hi need help to make a deployment of google chrome on my network , I made the script more below does not work , someone could help me ?

Move Scanning Target to new Server

Hey all, first time poster.I am in the process of building out my LANSweeper instance from a single server to having three scanning servers. I had already configured a bunch of IP ranges on the single server and was wondering if there was an easy way...

how to add a date report in my external USB report

I want to know how to add a date report in my external USB report .Also if anyone knows how to set the license key overview report to see the office 2013 key.Thank you!My current USB report :Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.Username, ...

FarcasR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to add a date in the external USB report ?

I want to know how to add a date report in my external USB report .Also if anyone knows how to set the license key overview report to see the office 2013 key.Thank you!My current USB report :Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.Username, ...

FarcasR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Text2speech (Great Custom Action)

I at first did this action becuase i was bored and wanted to have fun with people but i have started getting real use from it as of late and figured i would share it.pre reqs you will ned to place the following files in your custom actions folder PSe...

bob_11 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report for user login times

I would like to be able to search for s user and run a report to see where in when the user logins by searching the AD events? Is this possible

bkemp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos