→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Review Autoruns Changes

Since Lansweeper collects Windows Autoruns entries from workstations, I know the data I'm looking for is in the system. I was wondering if anyone had a solution to comparing changes to Autoruns from a single dashboard, report, etc.? The goal is the...

jonarmani by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Store SSL Information in Lansweeper

Is there any way to store information relating the SSL status of our servers in lansweeper ? I´ve found some topics with the same question sadly most of them are around 2011 and back then it wasn´t possible.

HP SNMP Proxy support

Hello.HP has snmp proxy for printers connected via USB. Lansweeper can create new printer asset automatically when found ObjectID 1.3.6.1.4.1.311.1.1.3.1.1 by snmp on windows PC.

xanras by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

GateProtect SNMP

We have GateProtect Products in use and scan them via SNMP.For the most, this works. The devices are scaned and SNMP network information ist stored. But some of the information ist missting. For example some IP addresses.I'll attach a screenshot form...

Group Uptime Report per PC

Hi,Is there a way to create a report to show the uptime information on a particular asset group? Similar to the information you receive when clicking on an Asset then Uptime, you can see in the Uptime Week Calendar the dates and times it was logged o...

Gotafe by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

JAMF Casper vs Lansweeper

Anyone out there using both Casper and Lansweeper on their network? We are mainly a Mac facility currently on Casper but moving towards Windows workstations.

Casper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ESX Server Inventory

I need a General report for the ESX Hosts for just based on the information Lansweeper already pulls in when you look at an ESX host already. Asset Type:Manf.ModelMemoryProcVersionBiosBios DateIP LocationSerial

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos