→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mac Application deployment

Hi,I have a mixed environment network, containing windows, mac and linux PCs.I would like to be able to use Lansweeper as a single administration point to install the required software on each system.Is there currently, or going to be a method of run...

rg519 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

License management

Hi!We are the group of companies. There more than 6 companies. And we have several Microsoft contracts (different types) for each company. F.e.Company A has Open Value (closed) and Select+ (active). We bought MS Office STD 2010 via 5 (2 + 3) orders.C...

API Ticket Counts

I'd like to be able to pull ticket counts from the API using a filter (maybe expose some reports or something). I'm mainly wanting to tie in our dashboard to display the current open tickets and maybe the number closed this week/month.As it is now, ...

lizaoreo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Show MS Office software name, if installed

Hi there,I'm trying to report on an IP subnet of computers. I'm interested in including which version of Office the computer has installed (if present).I DON'T want to exclude computers which don't have Office installed.I can build two reports succes...

Disk Partitions and Space

Hi all,Hope you are well.So I have gotten to about 90% of the way with a report but I've hit a wall and would really like some help please.The idea is basically for me to get a report generated from Lansweeper that lists all disk partitions of all th...

dsn7287 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DameWare Mini Remote Control

Not sure if this will be helpful for others but thought I would pass it along. We use DameWare Mini Remote Control and I used the following Action "C:\Program Files\SolarWinds\DameWare Mini Remote Control 11.0 x64\DWRCC.exe" -c: -h: -m:{computer} -a...

HTML not an option for reports on one server, but is on another

We have multiple Lansweeper servers, one of which is showing the option to e-mail with an export type of HTML. Another doesn't have that option at all and only offers Excel and CSV.How do I get the one that doesn't offer HTML to include that option?

bdowell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reservation system

A reservation system would be nice:* Mark assets as "available for reservation"* Assign those assets to an entity (or a group of "owners"), for example: IT staff building A, IT staff building B, ....* Users can see a list of assets that they can borr...

WHA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos