→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Info request

Hi Susan,We are using LS fot Asset Management Only and i am looking for the Following Info Host Bus AdaptersWorldwide Name Worldwide Port NumberDisk InformationInstalled SoftwaresNetwork Information Services Host Bus AdaptersWorldwide Name Worldwide ...

Neel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Where filter on union query

I've got the following union query for Asset Parent-Child relationships. It works fine, however, I'm trying to filter in the query for specific text, instead of post query. As is (without "Where tblAssets_1.AssetName Like 'RSA SecurID-%'", it retur...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware-Audit

Hello together,i am looking for two similar reports (one for notebooks and one for desktops).It has to contain the following values:- Name- User- PurchaseDate- Model- Processor- Memory (RAM)- IPLocation- Size of the HDD or/and SSD VolumesThe backgrou...

MMUser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self Service Password Tools

Hi,Having a Lansweeper self service password reset solution that allows an end user to self reset their domain password in windows active directory remotely from a web browser/pop-up without calling the helpdesk would be great.User when resets own pa...

After Scan Deploy

I use the after scan deployment to keep our software updated, based on a report for the versions. I have noticed every now and then, an update has issues running on one or two machines and fails and tries again every time.Is there a report that can ...

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software

although documentation states that lansweeper scans for Internet explorer and should list it under software. I can't find it anywhere. am I missing something?

AcesPacer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Language settings

Hello! We're loving the new helpdesk update and we will be using it as our ticketing system in the future.There's a small problem we're having with language settings though. Changing the language settings from English to Dutch will not be saved. Mean...

Hartog by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Support Software

We are looking at some remote support software like teamviewer that is integrated into LANsweeper. This is so we have a one stop shop for our helpdesk and support systems. It would be brilliant!

Zacs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos