Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

multiple mailadresses in exchange

helloin our network, we use multiple mailadresses for our users. one of them is also used with lync.is there a way that we can select one specific mailadres from exchange to use in custom actions?thank you in advance

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User based report

Hi,Is it possible to create report for specific user with his/her machine uptime?Martin

SG_Martin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot save the asset after new upgrade

Hi,today I have upgraded to last version of lansweeper.Now I realize then it's not possible to save manual changes in assets. What I did was to edit an asset (a normal computer) and change the location value. Then I try to save the change nothing hap...

Computers not showing on Switch using SNMP v3

We are replacing computers and found that the new computers are not showing on the port listing for the switches and not showing the switch connected to on the network connection section of the computer pageSee attached document for more informationI...

NSWEC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Finger Print

HelloHow to add finger print icon to assets?Regards

JasonBDM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Registry

Well this is how I do it...download startreg.exe from admin arsenalput all files into action folder...

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 5.2 Beta (5.2.0.15)

Lansweeper beta has been updated to version 5.2.0.15Beta testing is closed5.2.0.15 changes:- Fixed: Bug when deploying to report when using SQL server- Fixed: Small fixes in deploy as logged on user.- Fixed: Deleting Tasks after deployment failed whe...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

UltraVNC viewer not pulling PC name

Hi all, I had a search through this forum but couldn't find anything relevant to my problem. I've set up a custom action with the following: {actionpath}vncviewer.exe {smartname}Problem is no matter how many different variations I try; the {smartname...

pevans by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos