Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updating custom report.

Hi,I had some issues with my database when upgrading to 5.1 (logs filled up database and had to start from fresh). Because of this a custom report wasn't converted.I have had a couple of attempts to do this manually but I can't find all of the tables...

ffA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

File not found shellexec.vbs

Hi,We have just noticed that we are no longer able to connect to the C$ and ADMIN$ from the advanced actions list.I have checked the location and permissions of the file and manually accessing the locations and nothing seems to be amiss.Could you ple...

ffA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

script report

Hello,I made a script his task is scan for specific data located inside local users profile folder. Firstly himself downloads custom report from lansweeper using his specific URL, the script process and finally outputs a CSV file on a shared server.A...

servicedesk by Champion Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report group bby AD Description

Dear TeamWe need a new report group by AD Description and then by assets + software installed.Example:AD Description : salespc1software installedpc2software installedpc3software installedpc4AD Description : IT---------pc's+software installedMany Th...

isanchez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Action - Restart Service

Is there a way to write a script, or is there a utility or something that can be used to restart a service if it's found when Lansweeper runs it's daily inventory?to further explain:we have an antivirus application that should be installed on all 150...

chite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade From 4.2.0.52 to Latest Version

Hello. I am currently running version 4.2.0.52 of Lansweeper. I would like to update it the latest version. Lansweeper has significantly changed since the currently installed version. Is there anything I should do to prepare the current install for t...

mtcuser by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional field in Software License Management Orders

Hi,Would it be possible to add a Field in the Lizense Management in the "Order" tap for single License expiration date.In our case we have Symantec Backup Exec.So we got one Software, but multiple agents with multiple expiration dates.It would be nic...

group-it by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deeper Event Log Tracking

Currently the reports and dashboard interface used track server errors could use improvement.It would be nice to be able to have alerts generated based on asset type error levels.Also, the windows system, application, security event logs from all the...

xrsupport by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos