Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get an instant scan result with this custom action

First, customize this powershell script for your environment and place it in your actionpath:$compname=$args[0]Write-Host "Copying lspush to $compname..."Copy-Item \\ChangeToYourServerName\WhereYouStoreYourTools\lspush.exe "\\$compname\c$\windows\sup...

GMFDE by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Duplicates in Report

Apologies if this has been asked before. I have an asset report to output workstation name, user, make, model etcWhen it runs it gives me two rows for each workstation and I cannot for the life of me work out where the error is in the code. Can anyon...

yallah by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last Seen Assets

Is it possible to have the "Last Seen Assets" section of the dashboard show more than 10 in the list?

MikeInLa by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last Logon and Users who never logged on

Hi, Im trying to run a report to find when users last logged on and to also include users who have an account in AD but who have NEVER logged on. When I run the below report I can see users and their last logon time, but it doesnt show me the user ...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update LS database with warranty information from Dell's site

FYI: Lansweeper 5.0 which is currently in beta will have this feature build-in for Dell, HP, LenovoThis isn't exactly a "custom action" but this topic seems the best. I wrote an application that when executed it will update the Purchase Date and War...

Corbett by Engaged Sweeper
  • 138 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rename PC remotely

Has anyone done a custom action to rename a PC remotely?

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Custom Fields

Hello, Running Lansweeper v5.1.0.50Inside of Configuration there is a section called "Website Management" under this you find "asset pages". Here I'm using the "Asset Custom Fields" to fill in additional information for each of our servers.... examp...

chite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos