Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer History

When recording changes add the user who was logged in at that time.Thanks

gcole by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Option to use existing reports as a template

I have found that there are a ton of existing reports within Lansweeper that are exactly what I need, minus one thing or another. It would be nice to see a option to "Use as Template" or "Build From Here" kind of thing.As an example, we use JobBoss...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Group membership Computer

Hallo,A feature would be great if, in the computer, the group membership would be read not only by the users.regardsScatt

Scatt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't save changes in assets after upgrade to 5.1

Hi,today I have upgraded to last version of lansweeper.Now I realize then it's not possible to save manual changes in assets. What I did was to edit an asset (a normal computer) and change the location value. Then I try to save the change nothing hap...

oryzon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with scanning of monitor assets

Hi!Yesterday I`ve updated to the new version. I read in the changelog, that from now on monitors are scanned as assets, what is a very nice function!Problem is: after a full rescan only two monitors shows up!Any ideas!?Kind regardsSusanne Schiefer***...

scsu by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clustered Hyper-V host asset record (HA Role)

The post http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postsm34585_Clustered-HyperV-host-asset-record-HA-Role.aspx#post34585has been somewhat resolved but not fully. I only see a subset of VMs for my hosts. It looks like the servers with NetBIOS names are disp...

Action path assumes one scan server.

This has always been an issue with Lansweeper. The Action Path assumes one scan server, as it only has one entry. In practice, each scan server that is deployed should have it's own Action Path entry, as that is where the actions would be run from fo...

Waranty Check - Alienware (Dell)

Hi Folks, not sure if this is fixable, but in the old version if we set up the Warranty Scan for Alienware the same as Dell we were able to get Alienware warranty data (since they are essentially the same company)That doesn't seem to be working any m...

mjphelan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos