Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monitor warranty data

5.1.0.25Probably just missed this somewhere... Wanted to learn if monitor warranty info will be auto-populated like PC's?Having the monitor data & the relationships built automagically is quickly becoming one of the favorite features, and it would b...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Licensing

I have the beta installed, but with scanning the monitors and adding them separately as assets, will this affect the licensing limitations? For example, if I have 200 PCs as assets and a 250 asset license, would I now have 400 assets (assuming each P...

enar58 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advanced IP Scan Range Settings

Suggestions for IP-ScanRange:• Additional Field in table [tsysIPScanRanges] to set an identifier for different Scan-Ranges/VLANSCredentials:• Map Scan Credentials also to IP-Addresses with the usage of Wildcards, Example: 10.1.*.100 --> Using the cre...

jsassm by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temperature

i havent seen this yet but maybe i am missing it, but i would like to see an option to capture surrent internal/CPU temp or any temps that the computer can provide.I think this could be helpful in troubleshooting and also early diagnoses of a fan goi...

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Locations - A solution for BIG / HIGHRES Maps / Plans / Overviews

Since 5.1 we put the plans of our Buildings, Floors, Offices into Lansweeper. They come at a resolution of 4000x3000 pixels or even bigger and they look amazing. Wenn we resize them with image editing tools the fonts become to small and there is not ...

pice by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Relations Hyperlink Issue

I noticed that any assets that have asset relations assigned have a incorrect hyperlink. When you hover over the "Relation Asset", the hyperlink directs to a weblink using assetid='assetname' instead of the asset id number. This causes a "500 Interna...

sukaitsu by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service Freezing in 5.1

Hello,Starting in 5.1, it appears the Lansweeper service is freezing up and stops processing the queue. The problem seems to occur when a computer goes offline in the middle of a scan (see attached screenshot). The Lansweeper service just hangs and...

creinking by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos