Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sharing your custom Actions

Hello, I'm new to LS and I'm discovering all of the handy tools and features it provides. Interestingly it allows us to embed our own custom scripts into use and I'd like to know what everyone else has come up with. Obviously there might be actions t...

QoL on IP Range Scanning

Hello, I recently added a list of IP ranges to scan on our network. During the process, it got pretty tedious having to utilize the slider for setting the time to scan on each day, and entering text manually in the text box was a pain since I'd have...

seth921 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Report - Not Working

This seems to work for some reports, and not for others. I have a report that I can run right now that returns 48 results, but if I click Mail selected reports now, the report is not sent.

laurin1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edit remote registry

Hello allDoes anybody know if it's possible to edit the registry on a remote client from the LS Actions?I would be nice to enable/disable remotedesktop on demand.[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server]"fDenyTSConnections...

snigah by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create custom table

Is it possible to create a custom table manually in lansweepers database?I need to have a unique number correlating to each ms office product key.The number also can't be random, so something like the product id column wouldn't suffice.

meteotest by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Script to remove old assets

Is it possible to have a script to remove old assets?We have a number of devices that have been removed and are not ever coming back on the network. (old printers etc)Is there a way to find all these and remove them.. (not pc's)Thanks