Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change Request

Would you consider swapping the position of RECENT EVENT LOG ENTRIES with UPTIME CALENDAR ?Although the Uptime Calendar is useful I think for most technical staff Recent Event Log Entries would be what is most useful.

clabbadia by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMPv3 Scanning

Dear all,we want to scan our HP switches with the new SNMPv3 function. Our switches have been configured with different passwords for authentication and privacy for the same user. We are missing the field for the second password or do we miss somethi...

Request: add association date to users/assets

Newest version as some really nice features, but could I just request only one small addition? When relating items, can we have a field for the date of the association? (that is possible to change, not only adding the actual date)That way it's possib...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mass Edit Assets page error

When I try to see this page I get this error message:Server Error500 - Internal Server Error.Lansweeper Beta Version 5109Browser version: Internet Explorer 10 and Google Chrome 30.0.1599.101 mSQL version: SQL compactErrorlog item:10/25/2013 1:35:42 P...

SarkoziL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Users not showing when assigning an asset to user

There is something real strange with the assignment of an asset to an user. The other way around works fine, but for instance I'm quite sure the user "A" exists, but it does not appear in the search. Using the username, for some accounts it shows fin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Address Range Scanning

HiIP Address Range Scanning initiates scan on all ranges all the time after upgrade from v.5.0.0.81 to v.5107 outside schedule. I constantly have thousands of adresses in queue. Tried delete all, and then add them again. 20 minutes later a scan was i...

Saiadin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch asset

Hi,I'm using lansweeper beta 5109. There are no data on switch asset fields. When i'm trying to scan swith i receive this error:"Scan Incomplete SNMP was not scanned, but existing record has SNMP info."

Feature Request

Is it possible to add "user must change password at next login" to the user password change options? That is the only thing that prevents us from using Lansweeper for password resets.Thanks!

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos