Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Accessing web console externally

Hi,Just set up a fresh install of the latest beta.Running local SQL with IIS Express on port 80.I'm having issues accessing the web console from an external computer.Locally (withing the server) browsing works perfectly.There are no issues with scann...

haecz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong Group relationship on homepage for user

Hi !Why does group relationship on users in AD appear when this is not set ?The user belonged to this group before but is removed now. The computer has run lspush.exe today

jimmern by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuration Tab missing after upgrading to 5109

Appears I lost the ability to go into the Configuration settings. The tab was there before the upgrade but now is not there. I an using IIS Server and had the web roles defined and working perfectly. I emailed support as well but wanted to post here ...

rgross by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

manually add new asset and prevent from cleanup action(s)

Hello lansweeper-team,is it possible (if yes how to do ?) to add new assets and prevent these assets from being deleted by any kind of automatic cleanup Action.for example: we want to add several assets that are not part of our primary domain and we ...

group-it by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Group

Hi !is there any way to have a report showing :Employee name and what Active Directory Group the employee belongs to ?

jimmern by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset location map issue

When I use either the default map or upload my own custom floorplan, during the editing and moving the asset to it's correct location on either map when zoomed in or out (not 100%), the asset disappears visually. I can tell it's still there because t...

DGoodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IE Version Gone?

Where did the IE version info go in latest (5107)? It was there in 5106.

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset picture or asset model picture?

In the new version we can upload the asset picture. I was thinking if it was practical to upload every asset picture, or if it was more logical to have a picture by model. Is it possible to define a picture by model?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos