Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Start VNC viewer from Dashboard

HiHow do I place a custom action on the Dashboard ?I want to start a VNC viwer, so that an IT support can enter the IP address or host name on a device. It's for remote controlling devices which are not visible in Lansweeper, eg. Wyse zero clints.Tha...

Boo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transaction log shrinks on its own every evening

Our Lansweeper database is now sitting on an instance of Sql Server 2012 Enterprise. As of a few days ago the database transaction log mysteriously shrinks itself to about zero size every evening around 6pm. I don't mean the file itself remains fix...

WOL not working

Since upgrading to the beta Wake On LAN is no longer working. Any suggestions?

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

SonicWall device and SSH?

Hello. I am trying to use LanSweeper top scan my SonicWall NSA 3500 firewall using SSH.I have just updated to the latest version of LanSweeper and I have the fully licesned verison. I added the custom credintals and set those creds ot be used when th...

dayron by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uptime Source

Hi there,The company I'm working for is running lansweeper and I've made a few queries to show uptime in a nice easy to read format for reports. I'd be interested in finding out how lansweeper calculates up time from the system. Does it get it from t...

Tinydan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software found by Lansweeper but don't see it on the device

I'm running a report that shows me all computer software installed on a group of computers in an IP range. We've had some issues with uTorrents being put on the computers (an unauthorized application) One of these is a server which no one but IT sta...

chite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Added: Support for Ricoh toner scanning

Noticed in the latest beta changelog...Added: Support for Ricoh toner scanning.Can someone elaborate on exactly what this is please?We are due to get a load of new Ricoh MFDs soon, so we are curious to know if this will be useful to us.

davepusey by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos