Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AD Domain Name Issue

I'm running Beta 5103 and I'm seeing some weird results with the AD reports. It is showing all my users twice in 2 different domains. The only difference in the domain names is that one of them has the 2nd character missing from the domain name. T...

flettera by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not latest Service Pack

Hello,Is it possible to create just two 'Not latest service pack' reports, one for windows server version and another for windows client OSs (such as xp, win7 and win8) instead of one for each windows OS version? Thank you

keny by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

'On Loan' asset state

HeyIs it ok to add an 'on loan' asset state please? Unless there is another way to mark is as on loan?Thanks!

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers keep going to non-active

All of my computers keep going to Non-Active status when Lansweeper fails to scan them. For example I have a computer that was scanned on Friday the 13th but failed to scan on the 19th and Lansweeper set it to Non-Active. I verified my server setting...

rgross by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merge Assets

The ability to merge assets would be amazing. We are getting duplicates of the same asset because lansweeper is reading different network interfaces. ie, wireless and wired.

rberg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Range Scanning Not Working

Hello community,I have just upgraded to version 5.0.0.81 but my ip range scanning is not working.Although i can see all my submitted ip ranges in the scanning queue but the processing of those is not happeningThanks for any help in advance,Shivendu

Report to show last logged on user

Hi,I'm trying to create a report that shows the following -IP LocationAsset NameLast logged on user - not as the username, but as the display nameLast seen date...but can't get the user to display as either first name + last name or display name, onl...

dshu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Editor complaint

I for the most part I love Lansweeper. But the web based report editor can drive me into a stroke causing rage. Why can I not change the column widths?? Being able to quickly look at the "Criteria" column has become a huge chore. I relize this ...

MrVal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos