Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asset limits and smartphones

Hi,So we have a limit of 250 devices, and we are currently at 231 with only about 35 staff!Of that, counting things like NAS, printers, VMs, and actual computers the list is more like 112.The rest of the items are just things like people's smartphone...

uzetaab by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete Computer from Database

How can i delete several computers from Database?Lansweeper version : 5.0.0.81

Dolgion by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do i need administrator Rights on the SQL server during installation?

Hello,I'm trying to install a new database on a new instance. during the database installation check i get an error that i'm not administrator. This is correct i only have rights to create a new database on the SQL instance. The Database admin won't ...

Jeroen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error on Custom Action

When launching custom actions that contain a website and an action parameter ({computer}, {smartname}, {ipaddress} for example) we receive an error when using Internet Explorer.The requested page will load on a new tab but the following error appears...

ssleeper by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to move from compact database to ms sql 2005?

Hi!Please give instructions how to move from compact database to ms sql 2005 database (fetching data)?I read that from 5.0 edition export of data from sql compact database to MSSql is possible.BestTarmo Saavan

tarmo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade .Net Framework on server from 4.0 to 4.5

Due to a new project we are carrying out there is a requirement to upgrade the .NET framework on our database server (running Lansweeper) from 4.0 to 4.5.Are there any issues with Lansweeper in doing this?Are there any actions that need to be taken a...

stever by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuration Option - Server Name

We front-end our Lansweeper installation to a host and domain name different from the physical server LanSweeper runs on.We like the new QR Code option however we need the default Hostname field to be something we can set in the DB or the Configurati...

tech4him by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstalling Office 2k7 from Lansweeper

Hello all!I have a slight issue. I will need to uninstall Microsoft office 2k7 and 2k10 from multiple machines on a domain. When I look at the original command "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe...

ik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos