Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Duplicate computer is created during imaging

Occasionally Lansweeper will pickup a computer when it is being imaged. During the imaging process there is a limited amount of time when it is on a workgroup and not domain. Sometimes Lansweeper will pickup the computer and add it to the DB. After t...

feffrey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan Asset Warranty doesn´t work

Hi,i have the problem to scan asset warranty.Lansweeper latest version / premiumWe have a lot of lenovo clients, but no information about warranty.Scanning asset warranty is enabled and there is only one scan server.When i try to rescan all assets, t...

daigls by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Delegation ??

Good dayI am new to Lansweeper and I really like soo, a very super useful toolnow here the question.I need to create some pages in Lansweeperthe First page is a public page that all the IT department can access itbut the other pages should be a speci...

farisnt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch Port Tracking/History

is it possible with lansweeper to track new devices on the network ports? is there any plan to do history/changes on the network switch ports?thanksGd

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on Not Activated Windows

Is there any kind of report I can generate to see which PCs in my organization are not activated?

ie vs firefox

I installed the beta this morning, and saw that the layout is different in IE than in firefox. They were the same in the old version.

dteague by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chrome 29 plugin

Windows 8, Chrome 29%localappdata%\Google\Chrome\Application\Pluginsseem not exists, I created the dir Application\Pluginscopied the files, but no way, it is not present in chrome://pluginsany idea?thanks

Asset Pictures

Has anyone updated there asset pictures for say Cisco devices? the generic view seems kind of lack luster. just wondering if anyone might have their icons laying around if not i can create my own.

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos