→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unable to manually put in MAC address in to new asset

OK so i realize this is a little off, but we have avaya equip. on our network amoung other propietary equipment that is not scannable. so i see that it uses dns and makes a general asset entry for the device which is great but there is no way for the...

bob_11 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synology NAS deteced as a PC?

Synology DS1010+ not using snmp but lansweeper sees it as a pc. Its a nas there is no WMI its running Linux. Help? I setup SNMP for the ip address but no go.

ap90033 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export/Import of Docs Info

I love the new Docs tab. I noticed the files are renamed on the server.If needed, how would I migrate the existing data to a new install?

High IIS memory usage

I never really noticed before, but I just saw that the IIS service "w3wp.exe" for lansweeper on my win7 pro box is doing like 800meg of memory now. is this a problem I don't think the whole database is that big.

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for Missing Hotfix on Multiple OS

[size=4][/size][left][/left]How would I modify the following report to look for a missing patch on only Windows 2000, 2003, and XP?Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10...

atkinsjd by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Selecting the "right" IP on multi homed servers

Hi,We have some servers that connected to both our normal LAN and our iSCSI network. I have just configured Lansweeper to connect to our iSCSI network and it recognized the servers as well as the switches, but now it's the IP address on the adapter t...

rfn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Cisco IP Phones

Is it possible to scan Cisco 7900 series of IP based phones. If so, could someone please tell me what I need to do to make it work. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

clarkkent by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Open C$

custom action c$ always ask for permissions but i'm already logged in with the correct ones!after i typed in the same permissons once more i have access to the folder!Any solutions?Thanks!