Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning asset does not stop

Hi,i have a computer where scanning does not work properly and it does not stop: Aborted ams\amsdblab01\1 scanning takes longer than 2 hours, repair wmi on this machine! 19/04/2013 14:21:56 Aborted ams\amsdblab01\1 scanning takes longer than 2 hou...

stiwa by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default Dashboard

Can the default dashboard be edited? We would like a custom widget to show up on the default dashboard for anyone who logs into the page. Can this be done or would each user have to add the widget manually?

GreenCup by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

EIZO ColorEdge CG276 not properly recognized

We are installing a batch of EIZO ColorEdge CG276 display monitors on HP Z400 workstations, powered by nVidia Quadro 2000 graphic card. Each workstation has two of such displays connected via the Display Port connector, and no special software from E...

techreg by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Rescan" "Full Rescan" Function in LS 5

Good morning,we did a few days ago the upgrade to version Lansweeper 5060.The old version had two useful keys: "Rescan" and "Full Rescan" as Scanning Actions.In the new version there are no these 2 keys. How do you request a scan in real time of a si...

RemoteUninst.exe Download Virus-Alert

Hi,wanted to download the exe for RemoteUninstall from the link in http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/21/how-to-register-the-premium-tools.html, but our firewall blocks it.Gateway Anti-Virus AlertThis request is blocked by the SonicWALL Gateway Anti-Virus ...

stiwa by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oracle 11g Software

Can lansweeper detect any software for Oracle 11g? I have two Oracle 11g R2 Servers running on Windows 2008 R2 platform. The software inventory from these two servers shows nothing related to Oracle 11g products. Thanks for your help.Kevin

liao1k by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable Using Lsremote on PC administrator

Hi there,I'm unable to perform lsremote on my PC (open lansweeper website)-error msg "RPC Server Unavailable" , but if i perform lsremote on server (Lansweeper server) no problem.Kindly advise

Asset State Report

I currently use the report "Computer: System Configuration overview".I'd like to add an additional column to this report call Asset State.This is the following item I'm trying to report on.

crichie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos