→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

query ADGroup for Memebership-Approval

hiis it possible to query a ADGroup for Group-Membership?for example: user is member of approved group, software listed as approvedthanks!

svap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Column on Device Overview

We created a custom computer field in Lansweeper with our Asset tag # information. To make our lives easier is it possible to add that custom field into the column when, for instance I click on terminal. It gives me Device name, ip address, device ve...

ik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch Port Scanning

We were pleasantly surprised to find that LS 5.0 supports switch port scanning. We had been planning on buying a product for this. I have one request, however. I would like discovered MAC addresses that do not belong to a scanned device to still have...

ABECU by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Maximum upload size of documents

Is there any way to increase the maximum file size you can upload into the asset docs? I tried uploading a 5mb user guide which seems quite reasonable to me, but recieved an error that it was too big.

sk0tto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Alert, when discovering a new assets

First. Thank you so much for this splendid inventory tool! incredible how much you are able to do with a few mouse clicks.My question. after a few days of Lansweeper cleanup and editing, we now have, for the first time in our company history, a 100% ...

snigah by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Domain Controllers

Hii have tryied to scan my Domain Controllers OU both with Active Sync and Scheduled Sync, but they always gets Aborted due to 2hours time ( Complaining about WMI ) But WMI is ok on the DC Servers.If i run wmimgmt.msc on the Lansweeper server against...

Mass edit asset type?

Using the latest Lansweeper version 5 we have begun to get a lot more "assetts" than before.Some of them are our Mac & Linux computers. Almost every Mac is recognised by Lansweeper as Linux with Manufactorer "Apple Computer Inc."Could you in a future...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sql server and Database scanning === Histry?

Hi,I was wondering what type of Histtory data is kept for the option"Sql server and Database scanning".I'd like to turn it on and check but we have quite a few active sql servers and I dont want to fill up my lansweeper database with unwanted stuff d...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos