Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Low CPU Process 80 %

Is it possible , create report to know when the process is in 80%.or 79%To avoid a DOS... process error.ThanksIvan-

isanchez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

List of network cards shows same Mac Adress

HiFor some of our Workstations, the list of network cards shows the same network description ,the same IP adress, the same Mac adress, etc 2, 3 or 4 times. So when we submit report of all Mac adress, we have same Mac adress multiple times. Is it norm...

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI - RPC server is unavailable

Hi, after a few months without using Lansweeper I just installed the new version.The last time I used Lansweeper we didn't have any Windows 7 computers so I'm having a couple of questions after running the Connection Tester, testing Win7 computers.I ...

V5046 - Web Note Widget

Seems we can only add one Web Note Widget, is it not possible to have multiple? The widget seems to spin and never add to the page.

DGoodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printers show incorrect ink levels

I've just added the printers to our network scans (for our retail locations) and nearly every one has been added to the out of ink levels.I've spot checked a few and the readings are completely wrong. Here are the report results:"AssetName";"Device m...

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Comments (View/Edit)

Although I really like the new version 5 interface, I am running into an issue with comments.Our organization uses the Asset Summary Comment field to store important information associated with the asset. For example, we store ISP and access informat...

Asset Pages Configuration Asset Actions table shows random extra cells

I'll attach screenshots for this, but when I go to Configuration > Website Management > Asset Pages to see the Asset Actions table, there are always a few rows that include extra blank cells causing the cells to the right to be offset from the rest o...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

new fields in asset data

Hi,there are new fields in the asset of the computers:contact and locationThis fields can be readout by scanning.But where is the data from?Greetings,Andreas

Lindner by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos