Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Serial Numbers

I fgure this is easy... but can someone tell me where Lansweeper looks at for the serial number that it displays in the system configuration page?Some of my computers show up with serial numbers and some are blank or say need to fill in.Thanks in adv...

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Add to Asset Group' filter not working?

I have attached a screenshot of a problem with the 'Add to Asset Group' popup where the filters don't seem to work.The dropdown filters (i.e. Asset type) work but the text boxes don't.Is this a known bug?

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch Scanning, Asset Scanning

Hi!We use lansweeper v5 and i have the following question:If a switch becomes scanned the assets connected to the switch are displayed. If i rescan the switch an hour later and asset x is offline, lansweeper deletes the mapping from the switch to the...

admin3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Offline License Tracking

Is it possible to add a software license to the License Tracking portion of Lansweeper when the software is not currently in the software database?This would be used for some devices we have that will not be scanned by Lansweeper.

PFDTOC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS 5.0 - SQL Instance not apear on asset summary

Hello,I have latest LS version. There is problem with reading SQL Instance on summary webpage.I have 2003 r2 server with SQL Server 2005 and all sql instancess with DB sizes appears on server summary page but on second productive server with the same...

tomecheq by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webservers in Assets

I upgraded to the newest version and love it!My question, "Assets in IP Location Undefined"I have many, many entries listed as a webserver, all with an internal address. The IP addresses can be pinged - but I don't know what these are? If they "shoul...

ERROR: This asset does not exist or is deleted

I am having an issue similar to another user, I deleted duplicate machines after migrating our domain: http://lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst6977_Deleting-Multiple-Assets.aspxUnfortunately, the new machines are being scanned, show up in the new asset...

jbruneau by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Switch Port Mappings

Hi,I have 6 HP v1910-24G-poe switches and a Draytek 3900 router on my network that are scanned successfull by Lansweeper.However, I don't see the information around individule ports as suggested by the screenshot at http://www.lansweeper.com/snmp-net...

Ian855 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos