Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LansSweeper time

Dear team,Where is this information in LS version 5.xx-1 = disabled0 = scan this item each time a scan is performed1 = scan this item if it wasn't scan in the last day (24 hours)Item wait time is in days, so in that place I only use days,, not the i...

isanchez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Logins

Dear TeamI need the following reports , AD Users Failed LoginAD Users Right LoginsI have the audit logs activated in the AD.Using Lasweeper 5 .xMany ThanksIvan Sanchez

isanchez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

error during getting report

DearWe upgraded lansweeper to version 5 and started with custom reports updating and creating new ones. I have a problem during report display. In sql management studio, mentioned view displays correctly, but web page displays Error: Cannot find quer...

ToeJoe by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to add a Custom Event ID to monitor

Hi,I need to monitor event ID 517 for the domain controllers. I am not able to find this event ID on the LANSweeper in the Reports and Alerts section.Any idea how to add this Event ID in the LANSweeper.Regards,Manoj

Port Mapping

First, thank you to LANSweeper support for never leaving a question unanswered. I have upgraded to v5.0 but am having problems finding the port mapping. I have looked at our switches as well as several PC's on the network and can't find port mapping....

Dupe devices since 5.0 update

I am noticing dupe devices again since the update.39 new devices in the last 7days... i don't recall adding that many From what I can see they are mostly detected as webservers and network devices.these are actually Switches and WAPs that have build ...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mac Software Report

Which table do I have to add to get a software report on mac os software? Is there a known way to report on java installed on both mac and windows?Is there a way to report on both windows and mac software in a single report?thanksGd.

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium Tools Download

Where can I download the following premium tools ?lsclient.exe 4.1.0.3lspush.exe 5.0.0.23Lsremote.exe 5.0.0.1RemoteUninst.exe 5.0.0.3Best regards,Martin