Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rescan Not Working

We have a version of Lansweeper that I was informed about but when I go into it and look at our clients, they are out of date. When I click on the Scan or Full Rescan button, nothing happens. What do I have to do to make this happen? Thank you.

brianvgh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

uws.apphost.clr2.anycpu.exe locking up CPU

The CPU on my lansweeper server is running almost constantly at 100% now that i've locked down access to the server using the Ultidev process from the knowledge base article.Is there a way to keep uws.apphost.clr2.anycpu.exe and Lansweeperservice.exe...

VMware Host Inventory

Just FYI - no problem if this is unsupported config.We have a host Server 2008 R2 Standard (x64) SP1 with VMware Server v2.0.0.2712 installed. It hosts two Server 2003 and one Server 2000. They did not appear on the hosts Summary page, nor any of th...

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote CMDLINE if anyone needs it...

Remote cmdline{actionpath}psexec \\{computer} cmdyou will need psexec from pstools...http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896649.aspx

showtime33 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How can i edit / add actions?

I installed a clean Lansweeper 5 server.Looks great!Where can i find a field te configure the actions or add new actions?In version 4 this can be done in the server configuration tool.

ict-user by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto mail should be sent if a new system enters in the network- REG

Dear concern,In the available reports, we had a report called "Computer: New computers found in the last 24 hours". Is there any such facility, that soon if a new system enters into our network, an auto mail should be sent to the respective ID. Kindl...

Broken Apps

The new versions of devicetester.exe and testconnection.exe (5.0.0.2) are not accepting any post IP/FQDN info. They default to 127.0.0.1 and localhost.

clabbadia by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restricting access to the web console

Followed the instructions detailed here:www.lansweeper.com/kb/9/restrict.html.Using the ultidev portion of the instructions as IIS is not installed.I made changes to the web config file as recommended.However, people are still able to access the webc...