Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IP Locations?

I may be blind, but where may I set the IP locations under configuration? I do not see this option as it existed in v4?

terces by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download file corrupted

I have downloaded twice the last beta version (5.0.37) and both times I got the following error when I started to install it:Runtime error (at 293:134)The source file is corruptedAna Lía

marcana by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configuring web access

I will configure LanSweeper that only users in AD_Group_X can access the webinterface.But when I follow the steps in your tutorials It won't work.I have changed the following steps:- modified the Ultidev authentication to [Windows integrated] (Kerebo...

System Restore

Any one have any ideas of how to remote wipe a system restore? (Or all of them for that matter.) I occasionally have users who turn this and they get a virus stored in the restore. My AV product can't touch the file in this state....JW

ipconfig /registerdns

When I think about the following should do the task just finecmd.exe /k "\\{computer}\C$\Windows\System32\ipconfig.exe /flushdns"However, when I run the action, it will perform it on my own machine and not the targeted machine.I was wondering if anyo...

Delete a group of assets

How can I delete a group of assets all together, not one by one?Ana Lía

marcana by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan computers 2 times a day

Hi I need to scan the computers 2 times a daycomputers are not in active directory.I have a licensed version of Lansweeper.Active and Worgoup scanning are disabled.I tried to set the scanning ip range but it works only 1 per day at 5:30.IP Range Scan...

radnak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD Reports Groups

Maybe in the future ,could be possible these reports.Groups Name DescriptionRecently created groupsDisplays the list of groups that were created in a specified time period and their details.Recently modified groupsDisplays the list of groups that we...

isanchez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos