→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to change Display name for "Order Number"

I was looking in the lansweeperdb, but cannot find where to change the "Order Number" display name. Any assistance is appreciated.

arupert by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems in connection with Lansweeper

I'm having some problems in Lansweeper.Example: I have 170 machines on the network and 23 of them are not listed as evaluated, only listed as not scanned.I've done a manual scanning by lsclient but I can not solve, you can help me.javascript:insertsm...

mquasar by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to logon to another domain

I'm trying to evaluate Lansweeper and after installation it successfully scanned the domain to which scanning PC belongs to but I'm unable to scan another domain. It is obviously due to inability of Configuration tool (and lansweeper service) to logo...

zvranic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom SNMP Community String issue

How can I configure my Custom SNMP Community String to scan my network devices?Global CredentialsGlobal SNMP -doesn't provide the option to add Custom SNMP String.The password works with SNMP ver3 only.Other CredentialsSNMP -> Login: (this field inac...

Yasir by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Asset Type

Installed the beta, upgraded from version 4.2. It wiped out all of my device types on all devices and set them all to Windows. There needs to be a conversion of device type to Asset Type. If there is, it's not working. Now when I go and try to ed...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Event Summary when records are more then 10000

Hi, on server page there is a Widget "Event Summary" that show the most events errors on servers. I can open all events except one that have 65000 Errors "crypt32". When I try to open this report after some minutes Internet Explorer crash. I'm using ...

cdonizetti by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unscanned Devices

Hi, Im having a major issue I hope you can help me with. Under Domain View, my number of unscanned devices are numbering close to 500. However, when I click on my domain under Domain View and export the list into Excel then the number of not scann...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cyrillic symbols

Hello, thanks for your quick answers for another posts.Can i use Cyrillic symbols in "Report Name"? When i write something the text replace with "???".

Himic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos