Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WebAccess Security

Hi,is it possible to secure the lansweeper web-portal with a user-authentification?

SyncMasta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

fqdn link to computer

hi there,I'm trying to use urls to point from one application to lansweeper by using the computername:http://server/lansweeper32/default.aspx?item=quicksearch&q=srv00testworks fine, but when using the fqdn it won't work, e.g.:http://server/lansweeper...

admin3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Identifiing hosts with same hostname

hi,we have the problem, that ~200 clients share the same hostname. I think, this is the problem, why lansweeper cannot identify all of these clients. We tryed active scanning and also lspush, with the same effect.Is there a way to identify clients th...

infoscreen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Skype Installed Systems

Hi,I need a report to find in how many systems Skype installedComputername, username and software name (skype) and its version and installed on date

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finding MS KB via search bar?

I know you can search for software titles in the search bar, but it doesn't look like you can do the same with Microsoft updates. Is this possible, and if so, how? I tried searching for the title of the update, the KB#, but nothing comes up. I am ...

sk0tto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Autorun Items

I was looking at the report "Autorun: High number of autorun items" and it was reporting about 70 of my computers had over 4000 autorun items. To investigate further I made a report to show all Autorun items and the number of computers. I'm curiou...

mdouglas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 8

Is there an estimate on when Windows 8/Server 2012 OS detection will be supported? The OS break down at the top of the dashboard shows a blank square and no text.

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos