→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Double Devices

Certain devices seem to be added to the database twice. Such as VMware hosts, Firewalls, etc. I locked these devices to not have their name changed or anything, but it adds a new one and labels it under mail server(using the firewall as an example)...

jhauser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning non-domain machines

I have about 400 non-domain joined machines. They're not part of our physical network and don't have VPN access.I am going to assume I need to have these folks manually install the software locally. Is this correct?How does Lansweeper "report" back...

Can't connect to other domains

Hi there,I have a premium version of the product, which includes the option to scan multiple domains if I'm not mistaken.Under active scanning I've added a Domain DNS name as well as Netbios Name.I've also gone to Scanning credentials and added a acc...

Resolved! Update purchasedates

HelloI have an excel sheet with computernames and the purchase dates.Is there any custum update query or action that I can use to update all the computer purchasedates in the CustDevices table based on computername?Or is there an option to import an ...

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate license keys

when I run a report on Microsoft product keys, I notice that many of my machines have the same Product Key and the same Product ID. Why is this?

bluskes58 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper installation does not offer option to install SQL Server

During LANSweeper Setup, the option to install SQL Server locally is missing.Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager is running on this server, Is it possible that setup is detecting the Symantec Database and the assuming I should install the database t...

lquintero by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Toner Levels

Hello - I did a search and this topic described my problem, but there's no solution posted.I have a printer and LS sees the toner levels, except that it doesn't seem to scan for changes in toner level very often at all. I changed the yellow toner ca...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos