Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Locking down browser access

I've been trying to follow the instructions on the website http://lansweeper.com/kb/restrict.aspx. My setup is a Win2k8R2 server, running IIS7, and Lansweeper 4.2.0.70.I followed the instructions and installed Windows Authentication in IIS, set muy L...

nlee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor Asset Tags

I need the ability to associate an asset tag to a monitor serial number. I know that the monitor serial number is already being pulled into the system automatically and associated with a machine. Is there a easy way to do this without adding the mo...

rock11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search fields

Which fields are currently searchable and is it possible to add more.Searching by serial number for pc and monitor would be great as this is something thats usually already on the devices if the asset label is damaged or missing.ThanksJames

pybe by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SBS_2003_postinstall_error

Hallo!I am trying to install Lansweeper 4.2.0.21 on Microsoft SBS 2003 SP2 with Microsoft SQL Server Express 2008 R2. At first two attempts the install stuck in loop and process had to be killed, dabatabase creation errors appeared in log:-----------...

vahur by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

State and type field

Can you add to the lists for the State and Type fields in Lansweeper?

tkerr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty Overview Report Empty

This has been frustrating me for some time, but now I actually need to start using some of these reports. There are many report in Lansweeper that have no data, and I would like to know what I need to do to get data in the reports? I just went thro...

pmcnamara by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel Scanning queue

Hi, is there any way in order to cancel the scanning queue?

Omni_TI by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos