Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning File info and Registry keys with LSPUSH

Is there any way to have LSPUSH also scan the registry keys and file info configured in Lansweeper? While this option is very helpful for us for scanning remote computers, some of our reports include checking for the existences of or values/versions...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Scan Servers

I'm currently using v4.1.0.29 of Lansweeper installed on Window Server 2008 R2 with SQL Server Express installed.The server would appear be to configured correctly with 900+ workstations and users available for searching with the web interface.For so...

Guest by Lansweeper Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper actions Opera browser

Hi,I am checking out the latest version of Opera and I am wondering if there is any way to make the custom actions work with it. I have added the Lansweeper URL to the trusted sites list and tried copying the plug-in to c:\program files\opera\program...

estinson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Changing computers from non-active to active manually?

Hi Lansweeper Gurus,I am hoping somebody can help me with this - I've tried reading the available documentation for an answer, but can't find one.I have changed the following option on our scanning server...Set computers to non-active if not seen in ...

Computer Location and Department from AD

When Lansweeper scans/adds new computers to its database it doesn't populate/update the Custom fields 'Location', 'Building' or 'Department' from Active Directory.I have these entered in AD and it would be great if I didn't have to manually update th...

mds81 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Action Parameters

Does anyone know any other parameters for action beside these:computerdomaintagusernameuserdomainipaddressfqdnactionpathscanserver

Date format

Hi,Is there a way to change the date format? We're in Belgium, but seing dates in US format everywhere.

woookash by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos