Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Clients with multiple NIC

Error Message: Wmierror Cannot resolve hostname to an IP address (xxxx) 4/11/2012 2:27:05 PM Wmierror The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA (xxxx) 4/11/2012 2:27:05 PM Network config:Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection [192.168...

BUS and Onboard

What should the Bus and Onboard computer configurations show? Based on the icons, it looks like any additional cards installed. I'm running a demo of ClearApps too and they show the number and type of card slots. ie. 3 PCI.Can Lansweeper report on...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UtilDev restrict user access

Subject is kind of misleading. I've already successfully configured UtilDev to restrict to a specific security group in AD. And tested this with a normally non-admin user, adding and then removing them from the AD group. <snip><allow roles="domain...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with logged user

Good morning.There is something that I can't understand. In the table tblCPlogoninfo the system saves all the login of the discovered clients and for some clients it works. The problem is that I don't get the information of the logged users for the m...

alerox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event 1309 Warning

We are getting this warning logged into the event viewer every 3 seconds. The application that the path is providing no longer exists. The application was been removed. How do we get this warning to stop showing up in the Event Viewer:Event code: ...

bfry24 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default state is null if no entry in tblCompCust

I have just written a report to list all computers in the system. As I have added a link to tblCompCust, any computers with no entry in this table are ignored as they effectively have a state of Null. If I go to custom pages and click 'save changes' ...

nibber99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zebra Printers disappear from list

Website version: 4028 Lansweeper version: 4.2.0.52 Running on: Windows XP Pro SP3Scans one domain, multiple subnets.Hi,I've been using Lansweeper for nearly a year now. Today I noticed a strange issue: scanned printers show up in my list, then disap...

MikeInLa by Champion Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Control (VNC) - usage logging

We’ve been using Remote Control (VNC) for remote support. Problem is there is no audit trail and there are concerns of misuse. How do I track who is using Remote Control (VNC) and which machines they’re attaching two?