Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning of Remote Computers

I'm looking for input from those who have implemented solutions for scanning computers that are off site.My current solution seems to be somewhat bulky and prone to things not working 100% right.This is my current solution and it's in 2 parts.Part 1 ...

Salamine by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find if UAC is activated or not.

Hello,I would like to know if it's possible to find out if UAC (User Account Control) is activated or not on a Windows 7 machine.Thank you in advance!

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The RPC server is still unavailable

Hi, I have a new Lansweeper running... (comming from a working one)... but now I see that that a lot of clients have RPC problems. This is very strange because in my login script and GPO the changes are already activated one year ago (this is why the...

DIDE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Howto migrate Lansweeper

Hi!I have a running Lansweeper config on a server, but now we have to migrate to a virtual server. How can I migrate (settings, ...) your software "the-easy-way" to a new nstalled Windows 2008 R2 virtual server? Thank you for your answer.

DIDE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove Duplicate Alerts

I am using lansweeper to alert for disk errors and ntfs errors. however it sends about 100 duplicate emails (only different time stamp) each time the event hits the eventlog. is there some way to filter the same alerts within each polling period? -- ...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

AD Authentication Issue

When entering known working credentials into the "Scanning domain credentials" screen, we get an error stating "Cannot verify login, wrong username or password". The machine running Lansweeper (consultant license) is not on the domain. However, we've...

secaudit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complete Documentation

Where can I find a more complete manual/documentation of the Lansweeper Software. Some of the field names aren't even mentioned in the documentation PDF offered on the website. (ex. tblLicenses.NRlicenses)

g_burden by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report-All users of a Computer

I know I can look a the computer record and get who was last logged on but is there a way I can get all the users who have logged into that computer?

Netmedic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos