Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to manually edit Chassis type?

Is there a way to do this?I have many devices showing up as "Other" or "Unknown".I know what these devices are, they should be Desktops or Notebooks, but is there any way to change this either via Lansweeper, or on the machines themselves?Thanks in a...

djolly by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS 7.5 Install

Loaded IIS 7.5 with the default options prior to loading Lansweeper.Lansweeper went ahead and loaded the default UtilDEV webserver anyway.How do I get the install process to use IIS 7.5?Are there specific 7.5 installation options that need to be sele...

cjmusa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper service

Hi,I have installed Lansweeper in the following wayOn Win2k server we have : the sql database and webserverOn Win2k3 server we have : the lansweeper serviceWe have upgraded the license and the website shows this when you check the website, but when c...

nathanhun by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Historical software keys

Hi, Is there any feature within Lansweeper to look at historical software keys that were associated with machines or is it lost when a machine is rescanned?To explain, a PC exists and has 'product A' installed. The software keys are all visible in ...

trevora by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

could not start the Lansweeper Server service on Local Computer

Hi,since 2011-11-02 is the service down... and i have no change to restart the service... i have check the log file but here is no entry since 2011-11-02Error message from windows services: could not start the Lansweeper Server service on Local Compu...

bastian23 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Server service corrupt ?

I've been battling and issue and have narrowed it down to what I Believe is the Lansweeper Server service. What I'm experiencing is when the service is running on startup, the RPC service becomes corrupt and you can no longer remote into the server. ...

ghost52 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

manual scan

Hello,very often, we purchase new laptops, install them and then hand them off to a customer who doesn't always work in the office.As part of the laptop provisioning procedure, we would like to be able to scan the device immediately after setup, whil...

dfierema by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos