Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Version

What is the wasiest way to view the version of Lansweeper that I'm running?

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSPush questions

Hi I'm running the latest version of Lansweeper and intend to use on our multi-domain setup.Currently we have a number of our domains not capturing info correctly if at all and my boss has decided that we will try rolling out pspush to login script v...

ChrisS by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software and reports info for MAC OS X

Hi Have tried Lansweeper trial version this morning and I was wondering if it shows software and hardware reports and details like it shows for windows PC.I have scanned one of the test iMac here and it is only showing the basic details for it using ...

STrivedi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mapped Drives Scanning - where is it...?

I notice that 4.2 has the abilty to scan user mapped drives.Question is where does this info show on the web console?Does anything need to be enabled for this to start showing up?Hope you can help?Cheers

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote uninstall problem on x64

Running Remote uninstall software 1.0.0.27 (I think it is the latest version)does not show some programs that are installed.In this case Bonjour that is not listed in the RUS, but when I search the registry the uninstall string exists under:HKEY_LOCA...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate device entires after ugprade to 4.2

Has anyone else had duplicate devices entered into the database after an upgrade.I've noticed this on some printers and network switches.I believe they may be devices that I have manually locked some fields to keep them in some catagories.In printer ...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning for Databases and Websites

Is there any way that Lansweeper can scan for and then report on the existence of databases on a SQL Server and also websites on an IIS server.It would be nice to see what databases are hosted on each of our SQL boxes and also what webistes are hoste...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service stopped after new update install

We currently installed the new Lansweeper update for out system and now it is saying Service has stopped and nothing is being scanned and giving us updated configurations. Has this happened to anyone else? What can we do to fix this?

mlnancejr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos