Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report for percentage free space.

I am trying to get a percentage of free space but I am getting all zeros???Also I would like to see 0 percent but I am getting divide by 0 errors when the free space is 0.Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computer, Web40OSName.OSname,tblComputers.Lastk...

imcuadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ignore minor versions between software

I've searched the forum and the only answer I found (from 2009) was, "this will be implemented in version 4".I would like to ignore all minor version differences of software and treat them all as one. Can it be done yet?Also, we only have a smallish...

essdeeay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

E Mail alerts not working

Hi,i did all the configuration for email alerts but no alerts reached till now..kindly help..please find the screenshot for the same.

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Scan by IP location

is it possible to build a "all software report based on IP location" ?

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

lspush for linux?

We have a bunch of linux computers that I would like to get status from. The problem is that they are not in a domain, so Lansweeper can't scan them.Is there a LSPush for Linux on development?

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Machines in Workgroup appearing as NAS.

Hi,I've got some computers and servers in a workgroup which either appears as NAS devices or doesn't show up at all. The device tester says that port 135 is closed even though I've run the lansweeper.vbs script. The windows firewall is switched off. ...

Run tools (in this case lsremote) as user in another domain

I work in a university which have separate domains for students and employees. I primarily work with support too employees, but from time to time I need to do stuff on a student computer.The problem is that I can not start the lsremote application as...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanned software doesnt get removed

Not for sure if i am doing something wrong or if just isnt part of the program yet.But when i remove software from a computer and rescan the computer the software still shows up in the scanned software field..even though it is no longer on teh PC.I a...

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos